Moving to Bloomsburg? Want to Live Downtown? Call 570-520-0857 today for a tour. - www.bloomsburgschoolhouse.com
Bloomsburg’s Schoolhouse Apartments has a convenient and affordable home for you. The Schoolhouse Apartments are located in Bloomsburg’s Historic District. The Building was originally the Bloomsburg Junior and Senior High School. Some years ago, the school was converted into apartments and each classroom became an apartment. Bloomsburg students have enjoyed this unique living environment for many years. Based on the increased need for housing in Bloomsburg, we are now allocating certain apartment units for non-student residents.
The Schoolhouse Apartments consist of 54 Spacious 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments (the average Apt is 650 sq.ft.) in 2 buildings located at the corner of 50 East 1st Street and 34 E. Ridge Avenue. The Annex building is located at 111 Miller Avenue.
• Furnished apartments in the heart of Bloomsburg
• Free Wifi Internet
• Located 1 block off of Main Street in Downtown Bloomsburg and 2.5 blocks from the university campus
• All apartments have an eat-in kitchen with a full size refrigerator/freezer
• Spacious Bedrooms with large closets including desk and chair in each bedroom
• Continuous shuttle bus pick-up in front of property is provided by Bloomsburg U.
• Off Street Parking spaces available
• On-site Laundry facility
• Secure keyfob entry into buildings and 24 hour video camera surveillance