Brand New Alberta Apartments - Units Ready For Touring Now! - Call or Text Today to Schedule Your Tour: 971-409-3565
QUINNESSENTIAL ALBERTA ARTS DISTRICT LOCATION! BRAND NEW UNITS!
Introducing the A14 Apartments, featuring modern architecture with tastefully designed interiors.
Located directly behind the Tin Shed Café on the corner of NE 14th Place and Alberta Street. Enjoy the urban lifestyle in the heart of the Alberta District with a wide array of specialty grocers, restaurants, wine bars, food carts, and mass transit all within walking distance.
- BRAND NEW UNITS, NEVER BEEN OCCUPIED
- Stylish open design concept with large layouts
- Upgraded stainless steel interior appliances
- Solid quartz countertops
- Under mount kitchen sinks
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Air conditioning
- State of the art LVT wood plank flooring throughout entire unit
- Two fully enclosed and secured bike rooms
- Energy efficient windows and separately metered utilities
- Pet friendly (certain restrictions apply)
PLEASE CONTACT AT 971-409-3565 TO SCHEDULE A TOUR TODAY
Now taking applications for June 1st occupancy.
Transportation: Walker's Paradise - Walk Score 94 Good Transit - Transit Score 69 Biker's Paradise - Bike Score 98
Nearby Parks: King School Park, Roselawn Park, Alberta Park, Sabin Hydro Park
Elementary School: King Elementary School
Middle School: Tubman Middle School
High School: Jefferson or Grand Highschool
All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified
Search words: Alberta Arts District, McMenamin's Kennedy School, Concordia University, Portland International airport, PDX, I-5, Killingsworth, Bamboo Sushi, Proud Mary, Bye and Bye, Salt & Straw, Petite Provence, Pine State Biscuits, Aviary.