Move-in date 9.26.2020 - North Beach/ Telegraph Neighborhood!
Live Showings and Facebook Showings are being held now. Please wear a mask and use social distancing.
Text Mark Venegas with Coldwell Banker Global Luxury for immediate move-in options and or a private showing and or a facetime showing at 415.955.7968 or email him at email@example.com.
543 VALLEJO STREET is a gorgeous, old San Francisco-style Middle Unit 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom full flat located in the iconic and historic Telegraph Hill neighborhood on the border with North Waterfront.
- Split bathroom
- Brand new oven/stove
- Washer/Dryer hookups
- Kitchen and family room
- Tile flooring throughout the entrance
- New flooring throughout the unit and fresh paint
- The hallway has a mid-size closet for storage needs
- The bath features a classic shower-over-tub with a separate toilet room
This wonderful building is located on a quiet, mid-block street in a world-class and coveted location, this desirable building is about a half-block from Café Tesata at Grant and a block up from Columbus Avenue where Stinking Rose and Calzones Restaurant are, in addition to a plethora of other popular restaurants. There are lots of dining and shopping options within about a five-block radius including several grocery stores, Trader Joe's, and Safeway. It is only 4.5 blocks to North Beach's Washington Square Park. Walk Score is 95, Transit Score is 89, perfect for urban living. The F-MUNI, bus lines 8, 30, and 47 are within walking distance, facilitating easy transit throughout the city.
- 6 months lease minimum or 1-year lease plus lease terms. Unfurnished or Furnished.
- No parking.
- Renter pays all utilities.
- Renters Insurance requested prior to move-in.
- Small and large pets okay. No pet deposit required only pet insurance.
MOVE IN COSTS
1. First Month's Rent
2. One Month Security Deposit
TOTAL Move in Costs: $9,900.00