Live, work, play.
These days it's all about downtown living. Spacious suites set on manicured grounds, the large bachelor, one bedroom and two bedroom rental suites feature balconies and large windows with phenomenal views of the city and lots of natural light. Nobody wants to waste time sitting in traffic and wasting precious hours every day. More and more, people are cutting out the commute and looking for a home that offers live, work and play potential – exactly what you'll find at Rose Park. Comprised of three highrise rental buildings, this community has great city access, just minutes from the Bloor Subway line.
- Don Valley Parkway, Gardner Expressway and TTC at door. Short walk to Sherbourne or Castlefrank Subways
- Schools: Public and Catholic within walking distance, Shopping: Close to Yorkville, Bay & Bloor, Hospitals/Clinics: Wellesley Hospital
- Grocery Stores: Food Basics, No Frills
- Newly renovated apartment suites available
- Wellesley Community Center
- Toronto Public Library – Parliament, Gerrard, Wellesley and Sherborne
- Hardwood flooring throughout apartments
- Cabbagetown Festival every summer