Kelson Manor Apartments at 465 & 481 Greenstone Drive provides comfortable rental apartment living in a well maintained and recently renovated building in the Sahali neighbourhood of Kamloops
Kelson Manor offers one and two bedroom apartments, all with air-conditioning, updated kitchen appliances, window coverings and newer carpets and paint. residents will also enjoy many building amenities such as laundry facilities, ample outdoor and visitor parking, additional storage and a secure intercom entrance.
Kelson Manor Apartments is within a short walking distance to the intersection of McGill Road and Columbia Street in a quiet, residential area close to shopping, restaurants, grocery shopping and many services.
Kelson Manor Apartments is only a short distance away from city bus stops and within walking distance of Thompson Rivers University. Elementary and secondary schools are also nearby.
Learn more about Kelson Manor Apartments and our other Kamloops apartments for rent by calling the building manager today.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites. Individual suites may be different than shown.Building Features
- Located on Greenstone Drive a half block from Columbia Street in Sahali Well maintained with recently renovated hallways, common areas and grounds
- Coin laundry facilities
- Security entrance
- Cat friendly
- Kelson Manor is within short walking distance of the major intersection at McGill Road and Columbia Street
- Located directly within short walking distance of Canadian Superstore and Sahali Mall with Safeway
- Also located very close to Save-On Foods, Starbucks, and many other retailers in the Sahali and downtown area
- Close to City bus service
- Walking to TRU is only about 5-10 minutes
- Close to elementary school
- The apartments include fridge, stove and window coverings
- Updated with newer carpets, paint and appliances
- Spacious suites with good layouts
- Great views on the North side of building on upper floors
- Storage lockers
- Air conditioning